HD Brow have revolutionised eyebrow care to give everyone that extra look-good and more importantly feel-good factor.
Eyebrows are as individual as a fingerprint, our tailored procedure transforms even the most unruly, sparse or over-plucked brows into perfect arches to suit the wearers face. Taking between 20-40 minutes, the HD Brow experience features tinting, waxing and threading with stylists using a specially designed formula to give you perfectly defined brows. Every HD Brow treatment is absolutely exclusive, as our stylists asses the shape of your face and colouring before creating bespoke brows, tailored exclusively for you.
Even if you have sparse areas, hope in not lost! Our expert stylists will work with you on a Re-growth programme to try and achieve the perfect brows for you. Plus, our makeup range of brow products such as pencils, powders, brushes and more will allow you to bear with the new hair growth until your brows grow in.
As a branded treatment, every procedure is performed using specially formulated HD Brows professional range products, ensuring the quality of the treatment is consistently high.
You must inform your HD Brow Stylist immediately should you experience any prolonged swelling, itchy rash, skin grazing, or cuts so they can advise you on the correct procedure to follow.
Full HD Brows – £28
This treatment includes, tinting, waxing, plucking and threading (treatment required every 6-8 weeks to maintain perfected HD Brows).
Express Brows £18
(in-between full HD brow appointments only)
This Treatment is for those that feel they need a brow tidy in-between their full HD brow appointment which is every 6-8 weeks.
Girl Brow – £16
This treatment consists of a brow tidy for those under 18 years of age.
(No tint is applied to the brow)
Senior Brow Enhance – £16
(60+, skin tests are required 24 hours before an appointment)
This treatment consists of a Brow tint and tidy.
Brow Tint – £10
(skin test is required 24 hour before an appointment)
- No makeup is worn to the appointment
- You have allowed 6-8 weeks of growth
- You have not used self-tanning products on the face 7 days prior to treatment.
- You have collected a HD Brow patch test 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Avoid the use of makeup and facial cleansers for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exfoliating and anti ageing products around the brow area for 3 days either side of the treatment.
- Is is advisable not to use any fake tanning products on the face for around 2-3 days either side of the treatment. If you wish to use fake tanning products on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow to prevent dis-colouration of your tint.
- Remember your results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment. The makeup applied is not permanent and the tint will fade depending on the frequency of cleansing.
For all appointments 50% deposits will be required, your deposit will be refundable if you cancel or re-arrange your appointment with 48 hours notice. If a deposit is not taken and you cancel within 48 hours a 50% deposit will be added to your next appointment.
At Red Beauty , we understand that due to circumstances clients may run late for appointments, however due to time allocated in the salon, if you are running more than ten minutes late we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.