NOUVEAU LASH EXTENSIONS
Semi-permanent individual lashes are applied onto the natural eyelash for a flawless finish, creating the appearance of fuller, thicker-looking lashes with added volume. With different lengths, thickness and curls available in the individual lashes, Nouveau provides a bespoke service for eyelash perfection.
The treatment takes up to 90 minutes, and we use Nouveau Lashes’ specially developed, non-irritating adhesive. Results last up to 4 weeks making them perfect for those wanting beautiful lashes 24/7, or for a holiday or special occasion.
Like all the best beauty regimes, there is maintenance required to keep your eyelashes looking their best. You will need to return to the salon for a professional top-up (or lash removal) every two to three weeks to ensure your lashes look their best for longer.
- Please ensure that no eye makeup is worn and no contact lenses are worn.
- Any previous individual lashes that have been applied by another salon have been removed prior to the appointment.
- For the first 48 hours after your Nouveau Lash treatment do not allow water to contact lashes.
- For two days after do not use steam baths, swim, or wash face with hot water.
- Do not use waterproof mascara or make-up remover on lashes, as it will affect the bonding of Nouveau Lashes.
- Whilst you have Nouveau lashes on refrain from using any oils around the eyes, this includes eye creams containing oil, eyeshadows, make up or oil based make up remover as this will damage the bond and cause your lash extensions to come out prematurely.
- Only use water based mascara on Nouveau lashes tip.
- Do not perm or use a lash curler.
- Do not rub the eyes or Nouveau Lashes when washing face.
- Always pat dry after cleansing.
- An occasional visit to the sauna room and sunbed is fine, however everyday use may cause lashes to fall off prematurely.
For all appointments 50% deposits will be required, your deposit will be refundable if you cancel or re-arrange your appointment with 48 hours notice. If a deposit is not taken and you cancel within 48 hours a 50% deposit will be added to your next appointment.
At Red Beauty , we understand that due to circumstances clients may run late for appointments, however due to time allocated in the salon, if you are running more than ten minutes late we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.