Fake Bake is the UK’s leading salon professional self-tan and spray tan brand.
Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose guaranteeing longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results.
Fake Bake uses botanical ingredients to remove parabens and artificial preservatives. Their specialist self-tans offer added benefits like anti ageing, anti cellulite and anti oxidants.
Original Full Body Spray
TanFake Bake original Spray Tan liquid is the first spray tan solution from Fake Bake. The light, fast drying and non-sticky formula works upon contact with the skin without clogging pores. This is recommended to people with fair/medium skin tones as it creates a natural looking tan. Development time of the Spray Tan will be 6-8 hours (left on over night if possible).
Darker Full Body Spray Tan
Fake Bake Darker Spray Tan liquid contains higher concentrations of naturally derived tanning agents DHA, DMI and Erythulose for a darker colour result. This is recommended for those looking for a deeper shade of tan and for medium and dark skin tones. Development time 6-8 hours (left on over night if possible).
For Exfoliation we recommend Fake Bake Passion Fruit Body Polish All Fake Bake Self-Tans are available to purchase in salon.
- Do not use any other self tanning products at least 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- On the day of your Fake Bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, moisturiser, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake Sptray Tan.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops.
- Keep skin completely dry and avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth.
- Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear gently wash your self with a mild soap.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) or oils as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- To prolong your tan use Fake Bake Smoothie Oil or Fake Bake Oil Free Moisturiser daily, this will lock in colour. This will also hydrate your skin and prevent tan breakup.
For all appointments 50% deposits will be required, your deposit will be refundable if you cancel or re-arrange your appointment with 48 hours notice. If a deposit is not taken and you cancel within 48 hours a 50% deposit will be added to your next appointment.
At Red Beauty , we understand that due to circumstances clients may run late for appointments, however due to time allocated in the salon, if you are running more than ten minutes late we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.