Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal, which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not usually grow back in the previously waxed area for two to four weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth earlier due to some hairs being in a different growth cycle.
Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, bikini line, legs, arms and back. For Intimate waxing areas we use Waxu hot wax, the new generation fo waxing that revolitionises the way women think about hair removal. It is luxurious, long lasting and unbelievably comfortable, it’s professional waxing like you’ve never felt it before. With intimate waxing, you can decide how much or how little hair you want removed, which include hollywood, brazillian, high bikini or a standard bikini wax.
- Before your waxing appointment please ensure you have allowed 3-4 weeks of hair growth.
- Do not moisturise the area that is being waxed before your appointment.
- Avoid showering and using soap on the previously waxed area.
- Do not apply moisturiser or fake tan for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight and sunbeds.
- Avoid swimming.
- Exfoliate 24 hours after your appointment to avoid ingrowing hairs.
- Always keep up with the waxing procedure to reduce hair growth.
For all appointments 50% deposits will be required, your deposit will be refundable if you cancel or re-arrange your appointment with 48 hours notice. If a deposit is not taken and you cancel within 48 hours a 50% deposit will be added to your next appointment.
At Red Beauty , we understand that due to circumstances clients may run late for appointments, however due to time allocated in the salon, if you are running more than ten minutes late we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.